- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising copy
- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI, the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and Green Pages).
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their telephone numbers
- Rockford is a mid-sized city located on both banks of the Rock River in far northern Illinois. Often referred to as “The Forest City”, Rockford is the county seat of Winnebago County, Illinois, USA. As reported in the 2000 U.S.
Rockford (IL) Airfest 2006 – 035
USAF B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber. When you see this thing fly overhead, it just doesn’t seem right. I looks like somebody took a huge pair of scissors and cut this shape out of the sky (and used pinking shears on the back part)